- Elevator Access (on Flats building)
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Close to 3 Golf Courses
- Non-Smoking Community
- Home Buyers Program
Looking to rent while you are building? Build with Greenstone and take advantage of our Greenstone Home Buyers Program. Call us for information.
- Pickleball Court
- Online Payments Available
Free e-check option
Accepts credit card payments
- PrintWithMe Printing Service
The clubhouse is where the fun really happens! Come down and enjoy coffee and a cookie, play a game in the game room, and join us for one of our resident functions. This area is available for private functions as well.
- Hot Tub
- Massage Parlor
- TV Lounge
- Package Acceptance
- Community Garden
- On-site Maintenance
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Gated Community
- Access to Centennial Trail
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Non-refundable pet fee: First dog $500
- Non-refundable pet fee: Second dog $250
- Non-refundable pet fee: First cat $300
- Non-refundable pet fee: Additional cat $100
Every apartment home has unique features and amenities.
- Garages Available to Rent
Garages are available in two sizes: small ($90 per month) and large ($100 per month)
- Carports Available to Rent
Carports are available to rent for $50 per month.
- Storage Units Available to Rent
4 1/2' x 6' interior storage units for only $35 per month.
- Pet Friendly (fees apply)
- Flats Building Studios: $141 for water, sewer, garbage, electricity, and basic cable
- Flats Building 1 Bedrooms: $154 for water, sewer, garbage, electricity, and basic cable
- Flats - 2 Bedrooms: $169 for water, sewer, garbage, electricity, and basic cable
- Villas: $120 for water, sewer, garbage, and basic cable
- Townhomes: $107 for water, sewer, garbage, and basic cable
- Balcony (in select units)
- Quartz Countertops
Townhomes include an attached two car garage. Villas include a one car garage. Flats offer first come, first serve parking spaces. Garages and carports may be rented.